We believe that world-class tools are one of the pillars of the best production service.
We maintain steady long-term relationships with clients by supplying components or complete products.
In order to meet and exceed the expectations of our partners, we regularly undergo independent audits to maximize compatibility and ensure fulfillment of orders in specified time and top-notch quality.
Our services include:
- producing CAD 3D/CAM documentation
- sheet metal fabrication
- all types of sheet metal supported - including aluzinc, copper and brass
- laser cutting
- CNC punch press - punching, cutting and stamping
- CNC bending - edgewise bending, U-bending, offset bending
- shearing sheet metal
- stamping and puching on eccentric presses - punching shapes, deep drawing, tapping threads
- PEM fasteners installation (nuts, standoffs, screws, inserts, studs etc.)
- semi-automatic welding
- hand welding
- sheet metal hemming and seaming
- inserting bushings and pins
- drilling on table drills and drill presses
- powder coating and printing
- polyester based coating of steel and aluminium
- powder coatings in any RAL color and gloss level
- texture - glossy, hammer tone, wrinkled, matt or texture shades
- safe and green coatings with no heavy metals (RoHS compliant)
- marking elements, also on non-flat surfaces (screen printing, pad printing)
- assembly and logistics
- assembly of electronic/electric parts
- subassembly of components for final products
- high quality packaging, also for direct consumer packaging
- shipping services
Technical parameters of fabrication, tool specifications and material sheets - all available upon request - contact us.
Emet is continuously expanding the machines available for production - we believe that world-class tools are one
of the pillars of the best production service.
We use industry leading tools and machinery by Trumpf, Kemppi and Fronius welding machines, Salvagnini hybrid panel bender, Amada power shear, Pemserter PEM machine and Gema powder coating stations.
Design and consulting
For products in the market introduction stage, we produce comprehensive documentation,
help choose the best technology, materials and optimize costs. We use the latest version of
Solid Edge suite for CAD design purposes.
Our CAD engineers will also help modifying the existing drawings for new purposes, 2D to 3D switch, or creating digital prototypes.